Friday, January 30, 2015

January 2015 Switzerland

I finally arrived in Switzerland on January 9th!
This is my school in Neuchatel, Switzerland.
I have class Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 12:15pm.


Le Landeron
This is the small town where I live in the western part of Switzerland.
The harbor on the lake about 1/4 mile from where I live.
My town is between Lake Bien and Lake Neuchatal.

My new room.

My study space...with lots of needed books.

Robert and Christine
This is the family I am staying with while I'm in Switzerland.
We were taking a walk in the Jura Mountains near the border of France.





The inside of the church I attend.
Not only is it encouraging group of people, but it's a good place to learn and practice French.

One of the older churches in the area that I went to see.


Thank you for all you prayers and your continued support.  I think God has answered many prayers and has allowed me the ability to learn and understand the language more quickly than I expected.

Continue to pray for me as I learn French and as I prepare for my departure to the DRC.

Also, pray for the people of Niger, Nigeria and Cameroon.  There has been a lot of recent violence, especially against the Christians in those areas.

Michelle

If you would like to send a letter or package:
8 Ville
2525 Le Landeron
Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment